These are the fares we offer for our flights. They allow you to choose how you travel.
- Basic: This is our simplest fare for flights within Chile, Peru, Colombia, Ecuador and Argentina. It does not include checked baggage. You can carry on one personal item (a purse, laptop bag, diaper bag, etc.), but not an 8-kg bag.
- Promo: The lowest fare of them all. Travel with carry-on baggage only. You do not earn LATAM Pass Miles or Points and cannot choose your seat.
- Light: Travel with carry-on baggage, earn LATAM Pass Miles or Points and only pay for the extras you choose.
- Plus: Travel like always. Choose your seat, check one or two bags weighing 23 kilos (depending on your travel route) and earn LATAM Pass Miles or Points.
- Top: The most flexible fare. This fare allows for changes. It also allows you to choose your own seat, to check 2 bags weighing 23 kg. each and to earn more LATAM Pass Miles or Points.