What does it mean if a fare is Basic, Promo, Light, Plus or Top?
These are the fares we offer for our flights. They allow you to choose how you travel.
- Basic: This is our simplest fare for flights within Chile, Peru, Colombia, Ecuador and Argentina. Trips with just one personal item. This does not include carry-on or checked baggage.
- Promo: The lowest fare of them all. Travel with carry-on baggage only. You do not earn LATAM Pass Miles or Multiplus Points and cannot choose your seat.
- Light: Travel with carry-on baggage, earn LATAM Pass Miles or Multiplus Points and only pay for the extras you choose.
- Plus: Travel like always. Choose your seat, check one or two bags weighing 23 kilos (depending on your travel route) and earn LATAM Pass Miles or Multiplus Points.
- Top: The most flexible fare. This fare allows for changes. It also allows you to choose your own seat, to check 2 bags weighing 23 kg. each and to earn more LATAM Pass Miles or Multiplus Points.