Can I change my ticket on latam.com?
Currently, you can only make changes if your ticket allows it and complies with the following conditions.
- You purchased it in Argentina, Brazil*, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador or Peru, through any of our sales channels.
- You haven’t taken the trip yet or you’ve only flown some legs.
- Your reservation does not include more than 7 adult passengers.
- The flight is operated by LATAM, and is a direct flight or with connections.
- The ticket was not redeemed with LATAM Pass Miles or Points, nor does it belong to any special fare category.
*For purchases made in Brazil through latam.com, only tickets purchased from February 3, 2018 onward and with a travel date from May 11, 2018 onward can be changed.
We recommend making changes at least 2 hours before the departure of your flight.