Article nameI have just had an operation. Can I travel with a doctor’s permission?

We want you to have the best possible experience and not to have any problems during your flight.

Therefore, in the case of trips in Peru, if you’ve undergone surgery in the last 10 days or chest surgery in the last 21 days, then you will have to provide a medical certification. Consequently, you must ask your doctor to fill in theform in the “special needs” section of our website.

In order to send the document, please call the Contact Center first at least 48 hours before your trip. There, we’ll create a case so that you can attach your medical certificate and we can provide you with the assistance you need.