Article nameI lost my identity card or passport. What can I do to continue my trip?

If you’re abroad, we recommend that you contact your country’s embassy or consulate to resolve the situation.

If you are within your own country, we recommend you file a report with the police so they can give you a “provisional” document.

In Peru, you can travel with your ID document (expired), passport or driver’s license. In Argentina, you can’t fly without your ID document. In Colombia, you will be able to present the Certification issued by the National Registry of Civil Status (also known as "password"), Military Book or Driver's License issued in Colombia.

If your documents were stolen, you can call our Contact Center and request an exception to the conditions of your ticket. With this exception, you can change your flight date until you solve the problem.