I’m traveling with a minor. What documents do I need?

On international flights, and accompanied by both parents, you need the national identity card or passport of the minor, in addition to a birth certificate or family record book. Keep in mind that only some countries permit travel with an identity card. Therefore, we recommend that you carry a passport.

If one parent travels, you also need to present legal consent on behalf of the parent who isn’t traveling, which authorizes the minor to travel.

If the minor has to travel alone and is younger than 11 years, for his safety you must contract the Unaccompanied Minor service. This way, you can monitor each stage of his trip and we will accompany him the entire time. To access this service you’ll need the legal consent from both parents.

Online services related with your question