Article nameI’m traveling with a minor, what documents do I need?

The documentation for a minor traveling alone or with only one parent is subject to the restrictions of each country of departure, connection and destination.

Within these requirements, we recommend having an authorization letter from the parents, responsible adult or legal guardian; in addition to a passport or ID card, as applicable.

For more information, please contact the applicable entity for each country. For domestic flights, contact the national police; for international flights, contact the immigration authorities.