How can I redeem my Travel Voucher?
You can redeem your Travel Voucher for LATAM services or for money, whether via a bank transfer or in cash, depending on the regulations in your country.
If you would like to redeem it for LATAM services, you can use it to:
- Purchase a ticket for a flight operated by LATAM or use it as partial payment on our website or by calling the Contact Center.
- Pay for penalty fees or fare differences, except taxes and other fees.
- Pay for excess baggage.
- Pay for bags or LATAM+ seats.
- Pay for additional services such as: pet transportation or the Unaccompanied Minor (UM) service.
If you prefer to redeem it for the amount in cash, you can request a bank transfer. We will issue payment based on your local currency. If you are in Brazil, we will apply the exchange rate on the day the Travel Voucher was issued. If you live elsewhere, we will apply the exchange rate on the day the transfer was requested.
The time it takes to complete the transfer may vary from country to country:
- 7 business days for Brazil.
- 15 business days for Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Paraguay, Australia, New Zealand, England and the European Union.
- 30 business days for all other countries not mentioned previously.
If your Travel Voucher is under USD 399 and was issued in Ecuador, you can also request the amount in cash at one of our sales offices in that country.