How can I redeem my Travel Voucher?
You can redeem your Travel Voucher for LATAM services or for money, whether via a bank transfer or in cash, depending on the regulations in your country.
If you would like to redeem it for LATAM services, you can use it to:
- Purchase a ticket or to cover part of your payment at latam.com, or by calling the Contact Center.
- Pay for penalty fees or fare differences, except taxes and other fees.
- Pay for excess baggage.
- Pay for bags or LATAM+ seats.
- Pay for additional services such as: pet transportation or the Unaccompanied Minor (UM) service.
If, on the other hand, you prefer to redeem for the amount in cash, you must request it via the Contact Center. They will make the transfer considering your local currency. If you are in Brazil, we will apply the exchange rate for the day the Travel Voucher was issued. If you live elsewhere, we will apply the exchange rate on the day the transfer was requested.
The time it takes to complete the transfer may vary from country to country:
- 7 business days for Brazil.
- 15 business days for Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Paraguay, Australia, New Zealand, England and the European Union.
- 30 business days for all other countries not mentioned previously.