How can I redeem my compensation (Travel Voucher)?
You can choose to redeem your Travel Voucher for LATAM services, whether this means purchasing a ticket, paying for part of the fare with it or covering penalties and fare differences; or you can redeem it for money, whether it’s through a bank transfer or cash.
If you’d like to redeem it for LATAM services, you have the following options:
- When you enter the passenger’s details when your purchase your fare on latam.com
- By contacting our Contact Center.
- At any of our Sales Offices by presenting the identity document that appears on the Travel Voucher.
If you want to redeem it for money, you have the following options:
- Request a bank transfer by calling our Contact Center. The transfer will be made in the currency of the country where the bank account is located. The exchange rate will be the one that was valid on the day the request was made.
- Redeem for cash in one of our Sales Offices. Here you can view the offices that are available in your country.
Remember that you cannot pay for fees or taxes with the Travel Voucher.
Review the status of your Travel Voucher by entering the code.
For more information, please click here: