Article nameI am Peruvian, which document should I present to travel within Peru?

Peruvian nationals must present:

– Adults: Valid or expired ID card, driver’s license or passport.

– Minors: Valid or expired ID card, passport, original birth certificate or certified copy.

According to the Código de Niños y Adolescentes [Children and Adolescents Code], they must travel with at least one parent. If they travel alone, they require notarized permission from one parent.