Article nameI need to show a Medical Certificate in order to travel. How can I send it?

By using our “Contact Form” at least 48 hours prior to your flight departure. Fill up the form and select the “Request” option, then select the requirement called “Exclusive for trip authorization with a Medical Certificate / MEDIF.”

Don’t forget to attach the certificate at the end of the page. Once received, our doctors will review it and we’ll contact you to offer the assistance you need.