Purchases on LATAM.com
- How can I buy my seat?
- How can I retrieve my reservation code?
- What does it mean if a fare is Basic, Promo, Light, Plus or Top?
- How do I buy my ticket online?
- What are the fuel fees?
- What are boarding fees?
- What are the benefits of the LATAM App?
- How can I buy trip insurance?
- Is there a discount if I travel with a group of people?
- What is the difference between purchasing in the Contact Center, Service Offices or on our website?
- Are there discounts for the elderly, children or residents?
- How do I know where LATAM flies to?
- What are the LATAM Cargo fares?
- How do I find out if there are new LATAM Travel promos?
- Are there refundable programs?
- Can I reserve on the website and pay at a Service Office?
- Can I purchase a ticket with open dates?
- What methods of payment does LATAM accept?
- Do LATAM Travel programs include transfer (from the hotel) to the airport?
- Can I pay for a reservation made in the Contact Center on the LATAM website?
- Can I reserve a flight that departs from another country?
- What is a service charge?
If your specific case has not been resolved yet, send us a message or follow up if you already sent a request.
Go to form to file a request on the LATAM.com help page
Go to check requests progress status on the LATAM.com help page