- What is the checked baggage allowance for my flight?
- What is the carry-on baggage allowance for my trip?
- How much do I have to pay if I bring extra luggage?
- What happens if I take valuables in my bag?
- What is the augmented reality functionality of the LATAM App?
- Can I take a baby stroller onto the airplane?
- What items are restricted in the airplane hold?
- Which items are restricted in the airplane cabins?
- What is the baggage allowance for children under 2 years of age?
- Can I bring a bicycle as part of my baggage?
- Can I bring my medications on the trip?
- What do I do if I forgot a personal item on the airplane or at the airport?
- My baggage didn’t arrive. What should I do?
- What happens if part of my baggage is missing or damaged when it arrives at my destination?
- I already reported my delayed baggage. Can I amend the information I provided?
- Can I transport my electronic skateboard on the airplane?
- Can I transport food in my baggage?
- What is the procedure to carry weapons?
- Should I pick up my baggage on a layover?
- My trip has one or more legs with another airline. What baggage can I take?
- How many bottles of alcoholic beverages can I take on my trip?
- Should I pick up my baggage during a connection?
- Can I take my electronic skateboard on the aircraft?
- Is it allowed to take urns with ashes on the airplane?
If your specific case has not been resolved yet, send us a message or follow up if you already sent a request.
Go to form to file a request on the LATAM.com help page
Go to check requests progress status on the LATAM.com help page